Thursday, May 6, 2010

gimme gimme gimme

It's funny how simple life can be some times and how complicated it can be at others. something as simple as finding a remote control can take hours, sometimes even days, and after all the frustration, tearing the house apart, and accusing someone of forgetting it somewhere, you will lose it…again… and do it all over. On the flip side, finding yourself at a crossroad in life can be as simple as asking and receiving. I've recently been feeling really bored and stagnant with life, lacking motivation to simply get out of bed in the morning. I finally decided to do something about it and pray to God for MORE. more of his blessings, more ways to glorify him, more of his miracles, more of himself in me, MORE! I had spent weeks sinking into a depression about all the sorts of parts of my life when all i simply had to do was "ask" for what i wanted. I asked for more people in my life to connect with, BOOM, the past two days I've had some truly awesome talks with three old friends i hadn't heard from in a while and it was simply fantastic. I ask Him to enlarge my life, BOOM, he does so by sending me people i can grow with, inspire, and be inspired by, even if it is from 800 miles away. The blessings God has for us are endless, and for me, i wan't nothing less than EVERYTHING my King has to offer. I want all of his blessings so that i feel the love of my Father in every way possible, I want him to enlarge my life so that i may reach MORE people about him and have MORE opportunities to bring praise to his name. I want him with me step by step,BREATHE BY BREATHE, guiding me in His direction. I simply want MORE. and the problem isn't that my King doesn't give, the problem is WE…DONT…ASK. I don't want to look back on my life with my Father and hear him tell me about all the blessings i could have had if i had only asked. I want to do everything and anything i can to bridge the gap between our Heavenly Father and myself. and to me, that means wanting, giving, and getting MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment