Friday, July 24, 2009

return of a beast

so some of you may know that a few months back i had a haunting dream. following that dream i somehow got out of bed, opened my computer, and proceeded to write a truly fascinating entry on here. i wanted to turn it into a short story composed of these random, freak accidents. well until last night i hadn't experienced this again and it was just as daunting as the first time. this is what i woke up to on my screen..

"just when i thought you had vanished from my dreams for good you return in the most reminiscent of ways. embracing me, inviting me, welcoming me, WANTING me. what does this mean? this sudden comfort your offering me? this token of love that ive longed to cash in. my legs wrapped around you tight, your body is just as i remembered. not a hair out of place, a freckle unseen, the tone of your chest undamaged by time. togetherness is not just a desire for me. your touch gives you away as the others stare and wonder.your face and my face, my hands on your cheek, your palms softly touch the curves of my body that your eyes so sorely missed. so where are you? the arresting face that invades my dreams? Just when i've unlocked the dark imprisonment you've set for me and and become free you steal my mind again. perplexing all the rational plans I've been forced to make. will you not excuse me from the anguish that is the angel of my nightmares..."

No comments:

Post a Comment