Wednesday, May 26, 2010

love letter

im not quite sure what this is… a poem, a love letter? you tell me. i wrote this a while ago but never got around to sharing it.




Just one touch of my beloveds hand, and my heart whimpers in my chest. I can feel the rush of emotions rising up my curves and surging through my veins. oh yes, the love for my suitor is one that cannot be tamed. And when your lips meet mine and the wetness of our mouths collide i am drunken with your taste. so soft and sweet my knees tremble and are weak. can you hear it? thump thump, thump thump. My heart beats with a song only for you. Your eyes of golden amber meet my wounded soul and massage me gently back to health, speaking softly to my emptiness and filling me with you. royal topaz sparkles flawlessly within your silhouette. Centuries gone by and yet not even a king may contend with your beauty. pitter patter, pitter patter, do you see? this elated heart doing a rapturous dance for your perfect mesomorphic entity. Worlds may separate, and seas may divide, but there is no wonder so great, that could keep your heart from thine. for all these things, and forever a plentiful more, this heart waits for you, my beloved, my dearest, mi amour.

No comments:

Post a Comment